Sunday, January 18, 2009

Follow me on Twitter!

buzz this
Get your updates regarding Mr English 101 and learn English using a fascinating "micro-blogging" program (less than 140 characters per post) known as Twitter.

I must admit from the beginning I did not think Twitter had a chance. However, I have followed its growth and now I am in the process of adding it to all my blogs: English in Buenos Aires, Translate This!, Bookworm Outpost, Global Security Monitor, and Eagles, Dragons, and Bears.

Notice the "Tweet Me" link in the right column of this blog. On the my Twitter page click "Follow Me" and get updates about all my blogs.

Check out the "Twitter in Plain English" video guide for more information on using Twitter. Let me know and I'll follow you, too!

If you are in Buenos Aires and want English lessons personally designed to fit your needs, please call Professor Winn at 1160 461 342 or send an email to mrenglish101@gmail.com.

Anyone interested in English-language services or translations (Sp/Fr/Pt>En) may send an email to mrenglish101@gmail.com for a prompt evaluation.

Buy your English-language texts today!

No comments: