Friday, January 9, 2009
The purpose of any piece of writing is to communicate information to your readers. Here are our 5 top tips to make your writing clearer and more understandable:
1. Plan your writing for your readers - Know what you are going to say before you write it.
2. Put the most important information at the beginning - First things first as the saying goes!
3. Use short, understandable modern words instead of long, complicated old ones - Freshen your vocabulary!
4. Use short sentences - Keep it short and simple, stupid! (KISS principle)
5. Get rid of unnecessary words, information and sentences. - Brevity is the soul of wit so Shakespeare said.
Hire your personal English-language coach to perfect your English today. Writing is often overlooked in traditional language learning programs. Be understood today and get a leg up on your competition!
If you are in Buenos Aires and want English lessons personally designed to fit your needs, please call Professor Winn at 1160 461 342 or send an email to email@example.com.
Anyone interested in translations or other English-language services may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt evaluation.
Buy your English-language texts today!