English Test Study Tips
1. Avoid persistent loud noise.
2. Avoid environments that are too hot or too cold.
3. Don’t try to do two or more things at once.
4. Arrange your work space so that your eyes aren’t drawn to other jobs that need to be done.
5. Don’t put unreasonable demands on your attention span.
6. Be aware that emotional distress reduces your ability to concentrate.
7. Understand that drugs (alcohol, caffeine, nicotine, sleeping or diet pills) alter your ability to concentrate.
8. Be aware that lack of sleep is a major reason for poor concentration.
If you are in Buenos Aires and want English lessons personally designed to fit your needs, please call Professor Winn at 1160 461 342 or send an email to email@example.com.
Anyone interested in English-language services or translations (Sp/Fr/Pt>En) may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt evaluation.
Buy your English-language texts today!