Sunday, March 14, 2010

CELTA Update

buzz this
I am progressing in my CELTA certification while teaching my regular classes throughout the week.

The first writing assignment is due next Friday when we meet again. There are four pairs of sentences and we must choose one from each to do a thorough MFP - Meaning, Form, and Pronunciation analysis.

I must say that is a useful however tiresome exercise to conduct before presenting a lesson.

I have begun to adopt tips and tactics learned already in the CELTA course in my own classes. Teaching is about experimenting and the learning never stops even as an instructor!  ha.


The intellectual rigor leaves the old teacher tired by the weekend, but greatly gratified at the same time.
***
If you are in São Paulo and need English lessons, or Elite English Services including translations (Spanish/French/Portuguese to English), please call Professor Winn at 6214-1511 or send an email to mrenglish101@gmail.com for a prompt evaluation.

Buy your English-language texts today!

No comments: